Graduates Enhancement Programme for Employability "GENERATE 2.0" is an intiative designed by Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF) to accelerate the employability for young unemployed Malaysian graduates.
Objective Generate 2.0
- To provide relevant skill set and knowledge as required by the industries
- Enabler for trainees to explore new route and career path
- Accelerate working experience that can enhance the employability
- Provide job placement
Who should apply for Generate 2.0?
- Malaysian graduates whom have successfully acquired their Diploma or Degree
- Remained unemployed for at least 3 months and above after completion of studies; OR
- Newly recruited graduates in HRDF registered companies (within 1 year after completion of studies)
GENERATE 2.0, YOUR FIRST STEP FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE!